domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015

5



Maslow´s hierarcgy of needs.










Who are the teachers? Who are the learners?

The teacher as class leader, coordinator of learning activities, will encourage the student to acquire feelings of achievement, personal value, estimation, a concept of himself or the opposite, feelings of worthlessness, frustration, apathy and inadequacy.

Teachers as an essential part of the educational relationship are obliged to promote an optimal environment to generate good teacher-pupil based on mutual trust and respect relationships.
students will be the individual who receives classified information from the teacher or whoever else knows about the subject matter, that is, you will be the one who learns, who receives knowledge by another, is the disciple respect the teacher.

The idea can also be applied to student disciple or follower of an expert or an artist. In this case, the process of teaching / learning can be developed with varying degrees of formality.








Kindergarden Teaching Practicum Experience



By Roxana Valle


To star I can say that for me the teaching practium were a good achievement being that en my fisrt day I really don´t know how am I going to do I was nervious, and I didn´t think well for that reasons, but nevertheless I knew that I was prepared with my lesson plan, and started to confide in myself, in each class I watched the kids, I met them and I started to putting love to my work, the next classes all was really good for me, I really felt confidence, I tried to teach well, and I tried to learn from them too, I know that I made mistakes but I tried to be better each day, that was a good experience that I wont forget.



My strengths: I think that definitely my strengths were to become a confident practitioner being that I could do better the activities I felt confident when I started my classes when I teaching the topics, also to create a friendship with the kids it turned a great environment with kids and they star to love me.
How can you build upon them?: I think that be a careful, friendly, disciplined with the children is good way to build upon them.

What are some specific areas for improvement?: I think we cand take advantage of the potential of information and communications technology so that through them, students can create and share knowledge, learn with them in every practice and be knowledgeable of the discplinas in which we guide our students toward learning constructivist. That we can do for to get better this area can be First to be responsible, second to have a good communication, third create a good knowledge, and fourth to give good education




By Stanley Barraza




My experience as a practitioner in kindergarten was a challenge for me was the first time I was going to give classes to children from 6 years. I like dealing with children, but I had never done this way. I was going every week for two months, I was preparing to give the topics by asking the teacher if he could perform different activities. children are very grateful, so always paid attention and performed the activities I left them, there is always one that bothers or ignores the signs, but otherwise was a good experience.



System kindergarten where I was to teach basic and common. students always sat in groups this is a way in which students learn to share and work together, so activities became a little easier for them. the room was decorated with items that had already learned activities that had made the students and teaching materials. this is good because students can learn not only what the teacher teaches, also with the material that was around him.

Sometimes I could see that some students leave the classroom with the teacher's permission, and sometimes without, in the classroom when the class took toys and playing and did not put the attention it should have to class.
to stop this behavior students must have a control on the outputs of the students from their classrooms, measuring a time for the activity they are going to do. ensure all toys or other things that could be distractions for the child at the time of the class, so it avoids interrupting the class to correct the student.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario